October 11, 2011

Dear Long Bike Rides,
Thanks for being the only thing in the whole wide world that makes me crave a drink of plain old milk (or melk if we're being honest about my pronunciation).
Liz


Dear McCade,
Thanks for teaching me that when you burn the bottom of a pan, all you have to do is let it soak in some bleach for a while, and it'll be squeaky clean. (Not that I'd know from experience or anything).
Liz


Dear Spaghetti Squash,
Thanks for being gluten free spaghetti of a sort.
Liz


Dear Sticker Patch I didn't See In Time on My Bike Ride With Jenn,
Alright, you got me. Both tires even. Thanks for not being a car, a cattle-guard, rail road tracks or anything else that would blow out my tire. That way, I could use the one tube I had on me to replace my back flat then pump my front tire full of air and sprint home praying it wouldn't go flat. Thanks for letting me make it home in one piece.
Liz




Dear October,
Thanks for the postseason, for fostering amazing comebacks, for hits like this one, for walk off grand slams, and for all things Josh Hamilton. You rock.
Liz


In other news, I started lifting weights again, and I love it. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment