October 29, 2013

October

In the hall at school today I overheard two guys talking. 
Guy 1: I'd love to see the Cards take it.
Guy 2: I hate the Cards. 

Raise your hand if you've heard some sort of variation on that discussion at least once during this World Series.

As for me, I don't ever like to see a team continue to dominate and go to The Series year after year, no matter how much I love Matt Holliday. (A lot, in case you didn't know). That being said, I hate the Red Sox the very most, and I'm pulling for the Cards. 

In other news, I found this quote on Pinterest this morning.
 

I realize Ms. Lucy Maud probably wasn't talking about baseball, and was focused on crisp air and crisp leaves. I agree about the crispiness of Fall, and I especially agree with this quote because of baseball. 


No comments:

Post a Comment