July 5, 2012

Organizational Behavior

Last night I had a dream. In my dream, I was heading to the pool to get some quick laps in, but I had to hurry because I was late to an appointment. As I got to the pool, I realized that I had bags and bags of stuff with me as well as a nightstand with top drawer full of stuff. I panicked, wondering how I would fit it all into one of the large lockers, only to find out that the large lockers were all taken. There was a convoluted series of events that are unrelated to this post, and then I ended up thinking, "forget the swimming, I'm taking this all home to organize it."

What does this say about me? Perhaps it has something to do with the bags I brought home on Tuesday night but haven't unpacked yet? Or maybe something about how Merrick told me the other day that he's never seen me not cleaning. Either way, I'm pretty sure it's an omen or something because I just opened xkcd to find this. It has to be fate. 

I'm going home to clean my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment