April 18, 2011

Techna Glass and Scanners

Today I was at Techna Glass. Yes indeed, I broke my passenger side mirror off due to yet another "encounter" with one of the poles below The Avenues. (Bless my heart). Luckily, I found a really classy way to fix it until I could get to Techna Glass: 



Anyway, as I was sitting there in the waiting room, I picked up a magazine, and on the first page was this AT&T advertisement which I immediately fell in love with:




I asked Jon, the Techna Glass tech, (no pun intended) if I could make a copy of it. He said I could just take it. I liked it so much that I came home and did something I've put off doing for the last year: I learned how to use my scanner (by myself!). And here you have the happy result. Now isn't that good advertising? 

No comments:

Post a Comment