April 29, 2011

Amazing Happenstance

Some of you might know that I have about a million assignments due in the next few days. One of said assignments is a killer difficult paper for my evidence based practice class. So, here I am, Friday night 8:53 pm, working on said paper. I realize that I have about no time in which to do the paper, and I start to panic. The assignment is listed on my google calendar, which we all knows is the way I keep track of my whole life (see Freedom), as being due on Friday night at 11:59. At this point I decide to double check the online assignments folder and see this:




I wrote it in my planner due Friday at Midnight because I don't do homework on Sundays, but it was WRONG. Jesus loves me! And now my stress level has declined from about a 7.5 to about a 2. My life is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment