December 10, 2013

Awkward Conversations (Part 3)

So once upon a time there was an attractive tall boy who liked to make fun of me. I posted about him  here and here.  Because of him, I resolved to stop dating jerks and didn't even flirt with him (okay, maybe just a couple times) after I realized what was happening. But then I saw him last Sunday and guess what I realized?! I'm totally a jerk too! Our conversation went something like this:

Me: I never have any sympathy for tall boys where dating is concerned.
Him: I know, and I'm sorry about that.
Me: No but seriously. Every girl sees you and wants to date you until she gets to know you.

WAIT WHAT?!

Yep. I said it out loud. Just like that. And you know something? He didn't even flinch. He agreed with me. We had a lovely little conversation and left on great terms.

And I don't really know what I have to say about it except that it turns out I'm a total hypocrite (although honestly, didn't we already know that?).

Someday I'll resolve to watch my mouth a little bit more, but until then, enjoy the snarkasm*




*I thought I made that word up, but turns out that it was already a word on urbandictionary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment