May 5, 2012

StayFocused

OMGosh. So I was trying to block a website, and my friend Tanner suggested that I try StayFocused. I downloaded it and found out that it actually doesn't let you block websites, but it does let you limit the amount of time you spend on time-wasting websites of your own choosing. If I still had fbook, you'd better believe I would have added it to my list. As I was trying to block a website, I tried to set the maximum amount of time I'm allowed to spend on a site to 0 minutes, but it wouldn't let me, so I changed it to one minute and got the following awesome pop up. 
Now, I'm on to find a way that I can actually block a site, but I think that this StayFocused thing might need to be revisited. And for those of you with a love/hate relationship with the fbook, maybe this will help? 

2 comments:

  1. You should try "Website Blocker". It's another chrome extension... I'm pretty sure you can block a site completely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the one I ended up using. So far, so good.

    ReplyDelete