September 20, 2011

Dear Journal I Just Bought at the Bookstore,
Thanks for having neon hearts all over your cover and having an inside that's made of recycled paper. On second thought, what am I, six? Nope, but that's about how many dollars you cost(ed) so I guess that balances out. 
Love,
Liz


Dear Justin Bieber,
Thanks for letting me really really really like your music. It gives me something childish to own up to on a regular basis, and I think that's good for my self esteem or humility or something. Also for your hair. I really love your hair. 
Love,
Liz


Dear 3b Yoga,
Thanks for having such crazy hard classes for me to attend. I can't remember the last time that my back was this sore for this many days in a row, and that makes me one step closer to this.
Love,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't expect you were hoping to get a mug and a bod like Clint Eastwood - not sure if yoga will do the trick for you;)

    ReplyDelete