March 12, 2011

What I've Been Up to Lately. Photo Style.

Celebrating the nephew's first birthday with these good-looking gentlemen who happen to also be my siblings.
Playing with my nephew. Maybe the cutest child in all of time?
Watching the Jazz get more or less slaughtered with Dad.
A party for Kim (back in Provo for Liv's blessing) and a reuniting of these good folks who I've known now for (get this) over 7 years.
Watching BYU not get slaughtered by Wyoming with my girl (but not my sister) Kaitlin. 
It's basically spring and it's practically baseball season and I'm biking outside in short sleeves. Life is beautiful. 

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for you! I am getting excited ti ride my bike again, but I am a little nervous to pull around about 100 lbs. of children.

    hey is that Ammon, married, and with a baby? Crazy how fast time flies!

    ReplyDelete