May 22, 2014

What's Happening In Baseball While I'm On Bedrest



David Freese and Josh Hamilton?! Luckily for me, I'm leashed to my ice machine, which I have to be honest, I love more than Josh Hamilton currently. 


Well apparently that draft of a post never actually posted (I wrote it a couple days ago and believe me I tried) but the update is that Mr S has received a series of texts today talking about my obsession with Mr Hamilton and a series of screenshots of Instagrams (what is the world coming to?!) 


Needless to say, we won't be attending, because, I can't believe I'm saying this, I couldn't get a wheelchair in time. Remember how I was climbing and biking two weeks ago? I am never taking the use of my legs for granted again. But seriously I'm sure a post will be upcoming regarding my gratitude for my health and my #RockingBody's amazing ability to heal and something about how blessed I've felt by The Lord through all of this. And since this is a post about Josh Hamilton, one of the best stories of redemption I know, I guess it's fitting to wax somewhat religious. Over and out. 





1 comment:

  1. You'll just have to go see him with the big club in SoCal. Free flights to Long Beach, y'all!

    ReplyDelete