January 18, 2012

HFCS Among Other Things

Dear Hershey's Strawberry Syrup,
Thanks for containing High Fructose Corn Syrup. I'm trying to eliminate it from my diet, but I like you too much to get rid of it all together.  You keep me from being self righteous, so thanks for taking one for the team.
Liz

Dear Utah,
Thanks for this year. I was convinced for a while that I'd have to go to Arizona to escape your winters, but this year has talked me into staying for a while, a choice that I know I'll never regret when summer comes around. I love you. Really, I do.
Liz

Dear Nephew,
Thanks for the way you sometimes throw both your hands up in the air and say, "Touchdown!"
Liz

Dear Chris Medina,
Thank you for this song. This video. Your heroism. You make doing what I do for a living so worthwhile.
Liz

1 comment:

  1. warm weather warm weather! Hershey's strwbrry syrup? yech, sounds so yucky.

    ReplyDelete