September 1, 2017

Divorceiversary

It's my divorceiversary! 
This means a few very important things. 

1. I am apparently dateable again. I have it on good authority that those who have been divorced less than a year are still crazy and damaged. Apparently I am no longer either. 

2. To celebrate I bought myself a house. 

3. My dog celebrated in usual fashion by ripping off her collar and spreading fur all over our (new!) living room. Because she still hates her crate. 




4. I am officially in the black again. Unless you count my mortgage. 

5. I have never been happier with a decision than I am with my decision to get divorced. 

Where I am today is hundreds of times better than where I was a year and a half ago. I've spent the last year traveling, recuperating from hip surgery, healing emotionally, in therapy, learning how to communicate better, forgive more, and be comfortable with not knowing what my future holds. 


















































































1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! You look happy again. I am so happy for you Liz! I've been thinking about you and I love ya!

    ReplyDelete