March 14, 2021

March 14

Today is an important day. First of all daylight saving time started, and that means we made it through another cold, dark winter. Or in my case, just dark. Perks of California living. There is honestly just about nothing better than when it starts to stay light at night time. Today I spent 47 minutes outside on my bike. After all the problems with anemia, dizziness, depression etc..., it’s amazing to be able to go outside and do something I love and enjoy it. Tonight, Taylor Swift won her third Album of the Year Grammy. I love to see her thriving. 

On a more serious note, my Grandma died a year ago today which started a series of really difficult things for me, not all of which have resolved. But I've made it through a lot of them which is, to me, something I can say I'm proud of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment